7 – 9 am : Pick you up from Yogyakarta / Surakarta city. Transfer to Suwanting village (Merbabu west route starting point).
9 – 10 am : Prepare for Merbabu trekking.
10 am – 5 pm : Merbabu trekking is getting started from Suwanting village, 1300 meters above sea level. Suwanting trek is not equal with other routes in mount Merbabu. Longer, more challenging, and awesome view during the trip. Let’s hike.
5 pm : Have arrived at Pos 3 Dampo Awang, 2700 meters above sea level. The best view for watching sunset.
Overnight at Pos 3 Dampo Awang.
3.30 am : Wake up, prepare for summit attack.
4 – 6 am : Summit attack to Merbabu highest point (3142 meters above sea level).
6 – 7 am : At Kentengsongo’s peak / Merbabu summit.
7 – 8 am : Trekking down to Pos 3.
8 – 10 am : Breakfast at Pos 3.
10 am – 1 pm : Trekking down to Suwanting village.
1 – 3.30 pm : Back to Yogyakarta / Surakarta, lunch on the way. End of services.
• Transportation (with AC), Yogyakarta – Suwanting – Yogyakarta
• Porter (carry up our food, water, tents, camping equipment)
• Snack and water
• Day 1 : dinner, day 2 : breakfast and lunch
• Entry ticket for domestic guest
• Porter for private equipment / camera equipment
• Entry ticket for foreign guest
• Other trip request
WHAT TO BRING
• Sleeping bag
• Sleeping matras
• Long trouser, shirt and substitutes
• Rain coat
• Head gear
• Gloves and socks
• Headlamp or torch
• Trekking shoes
• Private medicine
contact us by e-mail email@example.com or mobile phone / whatsapp +6281328173781 (jarody hestu)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for trip request, our reply with trip package attachment will be sent 3 days later.
- Please confirm the trip 3 – 4 weeks before with down payment (50 % from total price).
- Down payment with bank transfer / western union / paypal.
- Full payment before / after the trip, cash payment.
- Currently, not suffering heart disease.
- Prepare your physics as good as possible.
- If client canceling the trip, the payment cannott be refunded.
- If a cancellation due to force majeure (volcanic activity, earthquake, search and rescue operation, forest fires), payment will be refunded