Serayu River Rafting is located at Banjarnegara Regency, Central Java. Starting the flow from Dieng Plateau, Serayu River ends at Hindian Ocean at Cilacap Regency. Serayu River Rafting has grade 2 – 3+ with good rapids, eventough in dry seasons. There are several of Serayu Rafting’s route based on the length of river rafting. The route of Boja – Singomerto has length 14 km. It’needs 3 hours to complete the route Boja – Singomerto. It’s very suitable for beginner and also recommended for family or company gathering events. So what are you waiting for? Fun happy safety …
200.000/person if (6 persons/boat)
240.000/person if (5 persons/boat)
300.000/person if (4 persons/boat)
8 am : meeting point at basecamp, The Pikas, Desa Kutajaya, Kec. Madukara, Banjarnegara
8-8.30 am : transfers to starting point, Boja Village.
8.30-9 am : prepare to raft, warming up, rafting instruction from our guide.
9-12.00 am : Serayu Rafting (rest at half trip)
12.00 -1 pm : river rafting has been finished at Singomerto, take a bath, lunch at restaurant
1 pm : end of trip
- Boat and equipment (Helmet, Life Jacket, Paddle)
- River guide
- Basecamp at The Pikas Adventure Resorts
- Lunch at The Pikas
- Snack and water at rest area.
- Local transportation (Carry pick-up) from restaurant-starting point and finish point-restaurant
- email : email@example.com
- BBM 76100CBE
- Phone / WhatsApp +62 812 965 19 87