Mount Kerinci is the highest volcano in Indonesia. Located in the west central part of Sumatra island, province of Jambi. A part of Bukit Barisan mountain, the longest mountain in Indonesia that splitting Sumatra from Aceh (north) to Lampung (south). The volcano has an altitude 3805 meter above sea level. It is the central of interest landscape of Kerinci Seblat National Park.
Indonesia’s largest tea plantations on the slopes of Kerinci. And Gunung Tujuh lake perfected it, the naturally landscape of National Park. Home of the endangered species of Sumatran Tiger and Sumatran Rhinoceros.
Equator Indonesia invites you for mount Kerinci trekking. Let’s observing the exotic of Sumatran landscape from the highest point of Indonesia’s volcanoes.
9 am : Meeting point at Padang city.
9 am – 6 pm : Drive to Kersik Tuo village, entry point of Kerinci trekking.
7 pm : Dinner at the village, prepare for tomorrow.
Overnight at Kersik Tuo village
6 – 8 am : Prepare, breakfast at the village.
8 – 9 am : Trekking across the tea plantation until Pintu Rimbo (Kerinci-Seblat National Park entrance gate).
9 – 1 pm : Trekking to Pos 1 (2700 meter above sea level).
1 – 2 pm : Take a rest on the way.
2 – 5 pm : Trekking to camp site Pos 2 (3100 meter above sea level).
7 pm : Dinner at Pos 2.
Overnight at Pos 2 (tent)
3 am : Wake up, prepare for summit attack.
3.30 – 6 am : Final step, trekking to mount Kerinci summit.
6 – 7 am : At the top of mount Kerinci (3805 meter above sea level).
7 – 9 am : Down to camp site.
9 – 10 am : Breakfast at Pos 2, prepare to going down to Kersik Tuo village.
10 – 5 pm : Trekking down to the village.
5 pm : Have arrived at Kersik Tuo village.
Overnight at Kersik Tuo village
6 – 7 am : Wake up, breakfast, and prepare for Gunung Tujuh lake trip.
7 – 9 am : Drive to Plompek village.
9 – 10 am : Trekking to Gunung Tujuh lake.
10 – 12 am : At Gunung Tujuh lake.
1 – 11 pm : Going back to Padang city, dinner on the way.
The end of services
• Porter (for group equipment)
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner at volcano and city/village.
• Food and water in the volcano
• Transportation, Padang – Kersik Tuo village, Kerinci
• Transportation, Kersik Tuo village – Gunung Tujuh – Padang
• Registration to Kerinci-Seblat National Park
• Homestay at Kersik Tuo village
- Porter for private equipment / camera equipment
- Entry ticket for foreign guest
- Other trip request
- Extra room / bed at the guest house
YOU SHOULD BRING
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping matras
- Long trouser, long shirt, shirt and substitutes
- Rain coat
- Head gear
- Gloves and socks
- Headlamp or torch
- Trekking shoes
- Private medicine
- Copy of Indonesian KTP or passpot
- Medical Certificate of Health from hospital / doctor. For National Park registration
contact us by e-mail email@example.com or mobile phone / whatsapp+6281328173781 (jarody hestu)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for trip request, our reply with trip package attachment will be sent 3 days later.
- Please confirm the trip 3 – 4 weeks before with down payment (50 % from total price).
- Down payment with bank transfer / western union / paypal.
- Full payment before / after the trip, cash payment.
- Currently, not suffering heart disease.
- Prepare your physics as good as possible.
- If client canceling the trip, the payment cannott be refunded.
- If a cancellation due to force majeure (volcanic activity, earthquake, search and rescue operation, forest fires), payment will be refunded