Ceremai Trekking 3D/2N (Summit via Linggarjati)
8 – 10 am : Pick you up from Cirebon city. Transfer to Linggarjati village (Ceremai starting point). Linggarjati is the historical village for Indonesia, located at the eastern of West Java.
11 am : Ceremai trekking is getting started.
11 am – 4 pm : Soft trekking to Condang Amis (1200 meters above sea level). Overnight at Condang Amis.
6 – 8 am : Breakfast at Condang Amis.
8 am – 4 pm : Trekking to Pangasinan, next camp. Preparing for summit attack, tomorrow morning. Overnight at Pangasinan.
4 am : Wake up, prepare for summit attack.
4.30 – 5.30 am : Summit attack to Ceremai highest point (3078 meters above sea level).
5.30 – 6.30 am : At the top of Ceremai. The highest point of West Java.
6.30 – 7 am : Trekking down to Pangasinan.
7 – 9 am : Breakfast at Pangasinan.
9 am – 5 pm : Trekking down to finish point, Linggarjati.
5 – 7 pm : Back to Cirebon. End of services.
- Transportation (with AC), Cirebon – Linggarjati – Cirebon
- Porter (carry up our food, water, tents, camping equipment)
- Snack and water
- Day 1 : dinner, day 2 : breakfast, simple lunch, dinner, day 3 : breakfast
- Entry ticket for domestic guest
- Porter for private equipment / camera equipment
- Entry ticket for foreign guest
- Other trip request
WHAT TO BRING
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping matras
- Long trouser, shirt and substitutes
- Rain coat
- Head gear
- Gloves and socks
- Headlamp or torch
- Trekking shoes
- Private medicine
contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile phone / whatsapp+6281328173781 (jarody hestu)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Send e-mail to email@example.com for trip request, our reply with trip package attachment will be sent 3 days later.
- Please confirm the trip 3 – 4 weeks before with down payment (50 % from total price).
- Down payment with bank transfer / western union / paypal.
- Full payment before / after the trip, cash payment.
- Currently, not suffering heart disease.
- Prepare your physics as good as possible.
- If client canceling the trip, the payment cannott be refunded.
- If a cancellation due to force majeure (volcanic activity, earthquake, search and rescue operation, forest fires), payment will be refunded