Progo river rafting is located in Magelang regency-Central Java until Kulonprogo regency-Yogyakarta. Like Elo river, close to a famous historical place in the world, Borobudur temple. Starting the flow from mount Sindoro, become one with Elo river flow in Mendut. Then straight to the southern, going through many village in Magelang and Jogyakarta before meet the Hindia ocean. Progo (lower section) river rafting track has a length 15 kilometres.
Progo (lower section) river rafting has a difficult grade, grade 3-4. But, don’t worry, double guide in a boat making a safety trip for us. Recommended for the beginners. Recommended too for a family who wants to spend their weekend for an easy adventure. Has many big rapid in the stream. Join us
Equator Indonesia invites you to feel the sensation of Progo (lower section) river rafting. Available for rainy season, join us.
Starting point : Klangon bridge, Magelang city.
Finish point : Dekso bridge, Kulonprogo regency.
Length : 15 kilometers
Duration : 3-3,5 hours
Grade : 3-4
8 am : meeting point at our basecamp, Kampung Ulu’s restaurant, Magelang regency.
8-8.30 am : drive to starting point, Klangon, Magelang city.
8.30-9 am : prepare to raft, warming up, rafting instruction from our guide.
9-10.30 am : first session rafting.
10.30-11 am : take a rest at rest area (Ancol dam).
11-12.30 pm : second session rafting.
12.30-1.30 pm : river rafting has been finished at Dekso bridge, Kulonprogo regency, back to basecamp.
1.30-3 pm : take a rest, take a bath and lunch at Kampung Ulu’s restaurant.
12 am : meeting point at our basecamp, Kampung Ulu’s restaurant, Magelang regency.
12-12.30 pm : drive to starting point, Klangon bridge, Magelang city.
12.30-1 pm : prepare to raft, warming up, rafting instruction from our guide.
1-2.30 pm : first session rafting.
2.30-3 pm : take a rest at rest area (Ancol dam).
3-4.30 pm : second session rafting.
4.30-5.30 pm : river rafting has been finished at Dekso bridge, Kulonprogo regency, back to basecamp.
5.30-7 pm : take a rest, take a bath and lunch at Kampung Ulu’s restaurant.
- Boat and equipment (Helmet, Life Jacket, Paddle)
- River guide
- Basecamp at Kampung Ulu’s restaurant
- Lunch at Kampung Ulu’s restaurant
- Snack and water at rest area.
- Local transportation (Carry pick-up) from restaurant-starting point and finish point-restaurant
YOU SHOULD BRING
- Clothes and substitutes (not jeans)
- Rafting shoes or sendals
- Private medicine
- Bath equipment
330.000/person (5 persons/boat)
minimum 2 boats (10 persons)
HOW TO ORDER
- Send e-mail to email@example.com .
- Please settle 50 % of the payment five days before rafting. The next 50% will be paid after rafting. A payment by bank transfer.
- If client canceling the trip, the payment can’t be returned. If a cancellation due to force majeure, payment will be refunded.
- For more information, contact us +62 81 29651987 (Fajar)